Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yogurt Cream with Berries

I think I've made a new food blogger record of making Pioneer Woman's recipes.   Oh yes.  I think this is, the 40th recipe of hers that I've posted.  (Don't get me started about how many I've made!!)  Any way, let's get to the point,  Wednesdays are always a good day to make a diet killer.
Why?
I was thinking the same thing.

To a bowl, plop in 1 1/2 cups PLAIN yogurt.



Then add 1 1/4 cups heavy cream.  Whisk briefly.  It should be thick.


Measure 1/2 cup (to 3/4) of brown sugar....


Sprinkle it on the yogurt/cream mixture, and for goodness sake!!  Don't mix it!!  Put in the fridge for at least 3 hours. I put it in the night before.

And here we are the next morning!!  You can ether eat it mix out mixing it at all, a little, or all the way.  I wish I could give you a favorite, but....  I can't.


Put a small hand full of fruit in a glass.


and spoon in the yogurt.


YUM!  Oh.....  The creaminess!
Enjoy!

THIS RECIPE IS FROM PIONEER WOMAN.

No comments: