Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blackberry Cobbler



Once again, somebody else saved me from not taking a finishing picture.  I don't know what it is with me, sometimes I'm such a ninny and let it get eaten before I take a picture.  Plus, my blackberry cobbler did NOT look as beautiful as  this one, I made my OWN self-rising flour that was NOT correct.  It tasted, however, like paradise.  And THAT my friends, is amazing.


Preheat oven to 350.
To a bowl, dump in 1 cup self-rising flour.  (I'll try to find an accurate recipe for this!!)



Then add 1 cup sugar, 


and 1 cup milk.


Whisk to combined.


add 1/2 cup melted butter and mix again.


Pour the whole thing into a greased baking dish.


Pour some clean blackberries onto the batter.  2 cups to be exact.


And, if you don't have enough blackberries, (Or any, for that matter.)  sprinkle on a different fruit!!!
Sprinkle on 1/4 cup sugar and bake for 1 hour.  When there are 10 minutes left on the clock, sprinkle on another 2 Tbs. sugar.



Oh, it just can't get better than this.  

Enjoy!!

THIS RECIPE IS FROM PIONEER WOMAN.

No comments: