Saturday, April 28, 2012

Olive Quiche

Ahhhhhh......  I love quiche.  I wanted to make some but the problem was, all I had was some eggs, cheese, onions, olives and a bit of butter as something to put in my quiche.  I usually put in sausage, but I didn't have any.  So I made some kind of weird combination of meat cheese and egg that turned out....  AMAZING.


Preheat oven to 375.
Put a cup each of cheddar and mozzarella cheese into a bowl.


To another bowl, crack in a couple eggs.


Whisk them to combined.


Add a couple Tbs. melted butter.


Pour into the cheese.


Now you can add any kind of meet you want, in my case, all the meet I had was lunch ham.  Yup.  You can call me weird.


Mix in the meet.


Grab 1/4 cup olives,  and finally chop them.




Add them the cheese/butter mixture along with some roasted green onions.



Spread into a pre-baked pie crust and line edges with protectors.  Bake for 30 minutes or so until baked through and no longer jiggly.


Slice and enjoy.  YUM!!!

No comments: