Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

 This is one of the few times where Marshall gets exited about what I make.  He LOVES cookies, so when I make cookies, he gets happy.  Now I'm not saying the rest of my family is not happy, because they are.  But they always seem to be happy.  I like the fact that these cookies have 2 throw-ins; Cranberries, and white chocolate chips.  I usually don't like white chocolate chips, but when they're baked in a cookie like this.....  They're a dream.  You'll think the same thing too, if you make them.  Wait, what am I saying?  I mean, WHEN you make them!

PREHEAT OVEN TO 375.
First, beet 2/3 cup softened butter and 2/3 cup brown sugar. 


Throw in a couple of eggs and beet again. 


To a separate bowl, dump in 1 1/2 cups oats,


1 1/2 cups flour, 


1 teaspoon soda, 


and 1/2 teaspoon salt.  Whisk to combined. 


Add to butter mixture in several additions,  until you have used up all of the flour mixture, and until it looks like.........


this!! 


Now, add 1 1/4 cups sweetened cranberries, 


And 3/4 cup white chocolate chips. 


Mix to combined.


roll into balls and kind flatten them.  Bake for 10-12 minutes.


Ahhhhh......  COOKIE!!

Enjoy!

No comments: