Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tillie's Present Mix!

I was looking over bakerella the other day, and found this easy, yummy, and fun mix that is PERFECT for a present.  Next week is my good friend Tillies birthday!  And I just could not WAIT to try these!  So I made 1 batch for us (I had to.  My family was watching me),  and 1 mix for Tillie.  Oh yeah these are little things called cowboy cookies, or in this case (like bakerella), cowgirl cookies!  Fun.  Fun fun fun!!!  These are SO easy to make, so yummy, and SO yummy!  Go make these for your friends birthday, a thank you, a get well present.




Perty huh? 



Bakerella  had a cut out that I thought was so cute! 





She even had little instructions to print out!


Here is what you do to make some:

Cowgirl Cookies

1 1/3 cups flour
1 teaspoon soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup cooking oats
3/4 cup m&ms
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 white sugar
1/3-1/2 cup chopped pecans

Mix all the ingredients together and separate into two 1/2 quart jars.  
OR: Layer ingredients in this order:

Flour, soda baking powder, salt.
oats
m&ms
chocolate chips
brown sugar
white sugar
chopped pecans

Now me (being me), separated the ingredients into 2 jars, but you a SUPPOSED to layer it into one 1 quart jar.  See bakerella.  She's amazing.  Make these!  They are so fun!

enjoy!

No comments: