Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Banana Bread

This is a very good recipe for banana bread.  You wana' know why?  It's the sugar.  Sugar. Sugar. Sugar.  It's also because it uses 3 whole bananas.  I love banana bread.  So does my whole family.  A while back I was using all the bananas in the house so my mom said to ask when I wanted to use one.  I wanted to make Banana bread, so I went to ask my DAD.  He replied, "You don't ever have to ask to make banana bread!!"  So I made it.  And we loved it.  And we ate some more.  My sister, who is skinny as a stick, ate 3 pieces the night I made it, and 3 pieces the next morning.  Oh this is good!




Preheat oven to 350.
 Combine 2 cups flour,



 3/4 teaspoon baking soda....



...And 1/2 teaspoon salt.



 Then mash up 3 bananas. Oooo.  I like the look of this!



Go ahead and cream together 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup butter.  You won't be sorry.  Add 2 eggs, 1 at a time beating till' blended.



 Dump in the banana....


 ....1/3 cup plain yogurt... I love making banana bread with yogurt, it just seams right.


... And finally,  vanilla!  mix it all together until well blended.  Pour it in a greased loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour.




Enjoy!

No comments: