Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mini Cinnamon Sugar Popovers

I'll have to be honest with you....  O MY GOSH I LOVED THESE!!!  Except for the fact THAT I BURNT THE SECOND BACH.  And, to make this worse, last night I burnt the only batch of cookies.  Yeeaah.  Think I need to work on that.....  Oh!  And guess what?  I stole somebodies picture again, not because I forgot, but because mine were all burnt, and, when I decided to try and take a better picture, they were all eaten.  !#$%!#^%.  Is what I was thinking.  Think I need to work on that too?  UGH.  If only there was no such thing as school....  Never mind.  Hey, guess what?  I'm not getting a brake.  Yup.  I have to do school aaaalll threw the Summer.  Not because I failed or any thing, (I'm NOT going to tell you my grades for the past year!!)  but because next year, I'm going to  school.  I know that sounds strange, but I've been home schooled ALL my life.   Not even preschool.  Yeah, what a freak I am!!

Preheat oven to 450.
Grease a mini muffin pan and sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar on them. 


In a bowl, dump in 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 


1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 


and 1/4 teaspoon salt.


Whisk to combined. 


In a large measuring cup, pour in 1 1/4 cup ROOM TEMPERATURE milk,


2 ROOM TEMPERATURE eggs, 


and 2 Tbs. melted butter.  Mix to combined.


Pour into the flour mixture, 


And whisk until no lumps remain. 


Pour batter with 1/4 inch with erm, no batter. 


 Sprinkle more sugar and cinnamon on top.

Bake for 10 minutes
reduce heat to 350, and bake for another 8-10 minutes.  If you have a very strong oven, only cook for another 2-3 minutes, other wise they'll look like this:

Yup.  There pretty dog gone burnt, aren't they?

And if you do it right, they'll look as beautiful as this.

Enjoy!


THIS RECIPE IS FROM HOW SWEET IT IS.

No comments: