Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mini Maple chocolate Chip Puffins

 I made some of these babies yesterday.  Wow.  


I started with 1 cup flour 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon soda, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons sugar.


 To another bowl, mix together 1 egg,



 2/3 cup buttermilk,


 2 tablespoons melted butter,


and 2 tablespoons maple syrup. 


 Mix to combined.


 Mix that in with the flour mixture.
 Then dump in 1/2 cup chocolate chips, reserving some to sprinkle on top.

 Pour the batter into 24 greased muffin tins, and bake for 8-9 minutes at 350.


 Yum.


Just look at that!


 Let's take a closer look.

Oops.  Yummy in my TUMMY!

Enjoy this guys, it will make you feel like a kid again!

THIS RECIPE IS FROM BAKERELLA

3 comments:

Olivia Schrock said...

i am a kid......

Unknown said...

Ha ha! I knew one of my friends would say that!

Olivia Schrock said...

Lol! :D see you at the party tonight!