Friday, February 3, 2012

Lemon-Berry Smoothie

I am obsessed with smoothies.  I am always making smoothies!  Recently my mom found these frozen fruit bags that I am using like crazy.  However, the recipe below is with fresh fruit.  I would suggest using frozen mixed berries, but I used the berries the day before for the same recipe.  I love this recipe, this is my favorite smoothie of all time, with tartness of lemonade, and sweetness of berries.
 First cut the stems of some strawberries, then throw them in the blender.


 Throw in about 1/2 cup of yogurt, and 1 cup of lemonade.  (use 2 cups if your using frozen fruit) 


 Then throw in about 2 cups of ice.


 Then hold on!


 Serve in a tall glass with a straw.


 I always drink my smoothies with a straw, it's a habit of mine.


 Faith approved it, so it has to be good.  Here is her drinking it,


 Still thinking about it......






IT'S SO GOOD! 




OK back to drinking it.

No comments: