Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Black Bottom Cupcakes......... with Olivia!

I made these with my good friend, Olivia.  She loves baking as much as I do!  I have allot of friends that like cooking.  Tillie, the Mattix girls, Anna, just to name a few.  Oh my goodness......  Bakerella knows her stuff!  Two flavors, 1 cupcake.  Banana bread, fresh out of the oven.  Then there comes the chocolate and cream cheese.....  OH MY GOODNESS!!  I can not tell you how good these are, I just can't describe them.

But any way, cupcakes are for eating, not describing.  Go, bake, and eat.  






Olivia's creaming together 1/2 sugar and 8 oz. cream cheese. 


Then she added 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 egg.



Now she is stirring in 1 pureed  banana.  I love typing that.  Banana.  banananana.  Banana.  

Banana.

Sometimes I annoy myself.  

Throw in 1 cup chocolate chips.  Or you could do like Olivia, 2 cups.  Thank you Olivia, they were very, very, chocolaty!



FOR THE BOTTOM:
Oooo!!  Sifting!  I REALLY don't like to sift.  But Olivia dose not mind.  So she sifted together 1/3 cup cocoa, 




1 1/2 cups flour, 



1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.




Uuummm, hello Olivia, not that you don't have a nice face, but, can we get back to cooking?


Thank you. 



Now she pours in 1/3 cup oil, 


and 2 more bananas. 


Now she is scooping in the bottom mixture, nice pen tattoo Olivia. 


Now the top.  Bake that for 30 minutes at 350. 


 Don't do it Olivia!



 They were very, very, good.  Thank you Olivia!  I had such a great time!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Olivia Schrock said...

Thank you Mckenzie! I had a good time with you too! I will see you on Sunday! And we ahould bake together more often! :D