Saturday, July 21, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Sweet Rolls

SWEET mama of living sweet rolls!  This is......  by far.....  my favorite food ever yet to behold.   I highly doubt I will ever put anything more magnificent in my mouth than this.  The sweetness, the texture, the way it looks as I smash it in my siblings mouth as they hork it down without a thank you, (Jus' sayin)  I love this.  And I will love it to the very end of my life.  And.....  You will to.  Just trust me.  Just trust me.


So, it starts out like the regular cinnamon roll recipe, but then, thing get a little harry.  Pour 1/2 stick of melted butter mixed with 2 teaspoons vanilla onto the cinnamon roll dough.  sprinkle on 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.


Add 1 cup brown sugar and 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.  Roll up, let em' rise for about 20 minutes or so and bake for 15-20 minutes @ 375 and....  HALLELUJAH!  You've got yourself some pretty darn good sweet rolls!


WARNING: Eating of this recipe may be fatal.  Extreme desire to eat more sweet rolls may cause screaming, and throwing until given what is wanted.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man..hello sweet deliciousness! These sweet rolls are calling my name! :)