Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pancake roll-ups

Oh, my gosh. These were gooooood.  They deserve more than that, but that's all I've got.  My friend Anna came over and made breakfast with me.  I loved em'.  she loved em'.  My family loved em'.  AND YOU WILL TOO!  ;)

Any who, we made an attempt to make a crep, but of course, it just turned to a big ugly thin pancake thingy that didn't look very appetizing, but we laughed and had a good time after attempted after attempted of messy deliciousness,  we decided to add more flour and make them pancakes.  
Er, um....  she decided to make pancakes......  Sometimes I just can't wake up fast enough.  Sorry Anna, but you didn't let me take a different picture.  So, there ya are.  Hahaha...... haha....  ha.
Sorry....  My immaturity got the best of me.


To a bowl, crack 2 eggs.


Beet them to the pulp.  (Or, is it yolk?)


Then add 1 cup milk, or butter milk,


And then add something like 2-3 cups flour.  I didn't exactly keep track of what I was measuring, but at least I have an idea (Uh, I think...)  With the flour add about 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.


While I was whipping up the pancakes, Anna whipped up a mixture of sugar, milk, and cream cheese.  Don't ask me the measurements, I don't know.


cook the pancakes until nice and golden.



Oh yeah!!  Don't forget the best part!  Make my Blackberry syrup recipe and put it in the middle of a warm pancake, along with the cream cheese mixture.  but DON'T mix them up, just spoon them in the middle of the pancake.  Next, roll up the pancake, and....


Top it with a little syrup.

Put a cherry on top of everything!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Christina @ Sweet Peas Kitchen said...

Looks great! I love the Blackberry syrup on top! :)